Send me a message
Send us a new image. Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories. Review This Product. Welcome to Loot. Checkout Your Cart Price. Description Details Customer Reviews The antidote to Eats, Shoots and Leaves-an uproarious and very American language book for those who are tired of getting pulled over by the grammar police What do suicidal pandas, doped-up rock stars, and a naked Pamela Anderson have in common?
They're all a heck of a lot more interesting than reading about predicate nominatives and hyphens. About this book. An enthralling story not only of power, religion, and trade but also of people and how they changed, and continue to change the extraordinary language that is English.
Eats, Shoots and Leaves. More books by this author.
Grammar Underground with June Casagrande
Truss serves up a delightful, unabashedly strict and sometimes snobby little book, with cheery Britishisms dotting pages that express a more international righteous indignation. It's also compulsively readable.
- Book Summary;
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Artists of the Twentieth Century: A Biographical Dictionary.
- Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies: A Guide to Language for Fun & Spite (Compact Disc)?
- More titles to consider.
- Pioneering Women: Short Stories by Canadian Women, Beginnings to 1880.
A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens. Reader Reviews. Illuminating and deeply human, Today We Go Home shines a light on the brave military women of the past and present. Have you ever wanted to solve a murder?
- Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies · June Casagrande · Könyv · Moly;
- Blog Visitors;
- The Emergence of Unsaturated Soil Mechanics: Fredlund Volume.
- June Casagrande | DeFiore and Company.
- SHOP ONLINE HERE:.
- Birationally Rigid Varieties: Mathematical Analysis and Asymptotics.
- Cooperation of Liver Cells in Health and Disease!
Gather the clues the police overlooked? Put together the pieces? Identify the suspect? BookBrowse seeks out and recommends the best in contemporary fiction and nonfiction—books that not only engage and entertain but also deepen our understanding of ourselves and the world around us. Here's some good news for everyone who's ever been bullied into believing they can't speak their own language: The grammar snobs are bluffing.
Half the "rules" they use to humiliate others are really just judgment calls and the rest they don't even understand themselves.
Download Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies: A Guide To Language For Fun & Spite Audiobook
Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies is a laugh-out-loud funny collection of anecdotes and essays on grammar and punctuation, as well as hilarious critiques of the self-appointed language experts. In this collection of hilarious anecdotes and essays, June Casagrande delivers practical language lessons not found anywhere else, demystifying the subject and taking it back from the snobs.
Fraser's reading is robust and articulate, and it fully captures Casagrande's sense of humor and witty repartee.
- Grammar Snobs are Great Big Meanies - A Guide to Language for Fun and Spite (Electronic book text)?
- Teaching Your Cat Simple Tricks (Storeys Country Wisdom Bulletin A-272)?
- UCV Behavioral Science.
- Get Grammar snobs are great big meanies a guide to language for fun a….
- Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies | Angus & Robertson?
- Drugs for Relapse Prevention of Alcoholism;
- Acanthaster and the Coral Reef: A Theoretical Perspective: Proceedings of a Workshop held at the Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville, Aug. 6–7, 1988?
Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies is an excellent and entertaining way of learning, or simply reviewing, the fundamentals of English grammar and punctuation. The Dragon Companion: An Encyclopedia.